True win big at THE 2017 BMA Global Ace Awards
Held at the Forbes Theater in New York City, True picked up five awards at the BMA Global Ace Awards 2017. Two for their Go Digital, Go Yell campaign for Yell; one for Miura Systems, the innovative fintech brand; a fourth for their work for EY (Ernst & Young), the professional services giant; and finally, another for their own ‘Secret Beta Society’ event.
Richard Parsons, Managing Director of True said, “The BMA Global Ace Awards showcase the year’s top creative campaigns, the very best in B2B advertising created across the world for the biggest B2B brands. It celebrates the type of work that informs as well as transforms entire markets, so it’s with great pride that our work has been awarded in this way by our peers.”
• Best Broadcast Radio advertising spot – Go digital. Go Yell for Yell – Winner
• Best Proprietary Event marketing – The Art of POSzle for Miura Systems – Winner
• Best Press Advertising campaign – Go Digital. Go Yell. for Yell – Runner-up
• Best Brand Identity launch – Momentum for EY – Runner-Up
• Best Agency Promotion campaign – The Secret Beta Society for True – Runner-Up
Cos Mingides, Client Services Director at True said, “the Business Marketing Association of New York has brought together the industry's creative elite in what The New York Times has hailed as 'one of the industry's best creative awards'. So, for a relatively young agency, we’re totally thrilled that our work has been recognised in this way. Of course, the award isn’t just for True but for our super-talented people who conceived the campaigns and, of course, our great clients who value doing good work that really stands out".