In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
- “trueagency.com” is a product owned and operated by True Agency Limited, registered number 07648826, whose registered office is at 104 Oxford Street, London W1AD 1LP.
- “Services” means services provided by True Agency Limited and includes but is not limited to the services listed on the web site
- “User” means any person who accesses or uses trueagency.com or any of the Services.
- “Data” means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service.
- “Personal Information” means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
- By accessing trueagency.com or using any of the Services the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including the acceptance of liability as detailed in the clauses below.
- True Agency Limited grants the User a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on trueagency.com solely for personal and non-commercial use. True Agency Limited may vary the terms of the licence at any time. Users may not provide a link to trueagency.com from any other website without prior written consent from True Agency Limited.
- The User shall indemnify True Agency Limited against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against True Agency Limited or www.trueagency.com as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions or howsoever arising.